- Abstracts can only be submitted online via the abstract submission form. Abstracts sent by post or email will not be accepted. No exception will be made.
- The content of the abstract must be related to one of the topics listed below. If you feel your abstract does not fall in any of the topic, but relevant for ISHAM congress, send a letter with justification to congress secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your abstract may be considered.
- To ensure smooth scoring of papers, the topic of your work must be selected during the submission process.
- For standardization, the acceptable length of the abstract is a maximum of 500 words.
- After submission of the (author) data it is not possible to make any online changes (through the system). Editing is possible by sending an email to the congress secretariat until April 15, 2022 .
- Antifungals and Antimycotics resistance
- Basic Mycology
- Clinical and molecular / biomarker diagnostics
- Clinical mycology case presentation, epidemiology
- Dermatological mycology
- Immunology of fungal infections
- Veterinary fungal diseases
The abstract should be structured into the following sections:
- A title which clearly indicates the nature of the investigation (max. 25 words)
- 2 Figures may be submitted with a maximum file size is 10 MB with a resolution of 300 dpi. Figures are allowed in the following formats: PNG, GIF, JPG.
Please ensure your abstract does not contain spelling, grammar, or scientific mistakes, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted. Linguistic accuracy is your responsibility. No proof reading will be done.
Note: The presenting author of the abstract must be registered for the meeting.
The following presentation type possibilities are available. Please note that the choice made while submitting the abstract is not necessary the final presentation type. The final choice will be made by the program committee and communicated by November 30,2021.
- ORAL PRESENTATION
Oral sessions provide an opportunity for several speakers to present their findings/papers in a formal setting as part of the parallel symposia. Symposia consist of 3 presentations of 25 minutes and 1 oral abstract presentation of 15 minutes, all including Q&A. These sessions are put together by the program committee from the top-rated abstracts.
- POSTER PRESENTATION
Most of the accepted abstracts are presented in poster sessions (only printed poster). The paper posters will be displayed in the poster area of the congress.Poster Size should be 4feet height, 3feet width, readable from distance of1.5meters. The poster presenter is requested to be at her/his poster during the presentation time.
Note: Presenter may avail the facility of “Poster print” at the Congress payable at INR700 (US$ 10).
Late breaking abstracts
A late-breaking abstract should contain new information that was not yet known or fully available by the abstract submission deadline, October 31, 2021. The data in the abstract must not be published prior to the meeting. The abstract submission for late breaking abstracts opens 15 January 2022 up to 31 January 2022.