The Ashok Hotel
50-B, Diplomatic Enclave
New Delhi – 110021 India
T +91-11 26110101
In case you prefer an airport transfer please book here directly, against payment.
The registration and information desk will be in the pre-function area.
Opening hours registration desk:
- Tuesday 20 September: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Wednesday 21 September: 7:30 AM – 4:45 PM
- Thursday 22 September: 7:30 AM – 4:45 PM
- Friday 23 September: 7:30 AM – 7:00 PM
- Saturday 24 September: 7:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Upon registration you will receive a name badge, lanyard, program book and vouchers for the social programmes if you have been pre registered. Please make sure you have your Registration ID ready, as registration is done by ID.
The conference will be held at the main convention hall of the hotel and some parallel sessions will take place in Suite No. 292 (Ruby), Suite No. 293(Sapphire) & Suite No. 294 (Emerald).
Please download the program at a glance, including meeting rooms below. The full program including speakers can be found on the congress website.
SPEAKER GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS
To ensure that your lecture will run smoothly, we would like to draw your attention on the speaker guidelines and requirements below.
- Presentations should be formatted in a 16:9 aspect ratio
- Feel free to embed localized video files in your presentations. However make sure to always bring a standalone copy of the video file on USB Stick
- Bring your presentation on USB Stick to the meeting room and ensure you share your PPT slides with the technical assistance no later than 15 minutes prior to your lecture.
- Please respect the allotted time for presentation to ensure that your session stays on track.
- Arrive at the meeting room ten minutes before the session start.
- Become familiar with the operation of the audiovisual equipment and greet the chairs who will explain how they would lik to run the session
CHAIR GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS
As chair your contribution is very important to ensure that the session run smoothly, and to stimulate discussion.
- We kindly ask you to arrive in the meeting room 15 minutes before start of the session to meet your co-chair.
- A hostess and the technical assistance are in the meeting room to assist you, and become familiar.
- Please explain the speakers how you would like to run the session
- The bigger meeting rooms will be equipped with a ‘countdown timer’. If this is not, please watch the time.
- In case one of your speakers is not there on time or don’t show up, please go ahead with the session. Your session will ends earlier or you can use this time for interaction.
- For last minute issues, please ask the hostess to contact the supervisors directly.
If you have any questions or you need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the organization via our colleagues at the registration desk!