The following presentation type possibilities are available. Please note that the choice made while submitting the abstract is not necessary the final presentation type. The final choice will be made by the programme committee and communicated after 1 February 2018.
- Oral presentation
Oral sessions provide an opportunity for several speakers to present their findings/papers in a formal setting as part of the parallel symposia. Symposia consist of 3 presentations of 25 minutes and 1 oral abstract presentation of 15 minutes, all including Q&A. These sessions are put together by the programm committee from the top rated abstracts.
- Poster presentation
Most of the accepted abstracts are presented in poster sessions. The paper posters are displayed in the poster area of the congress. The poster presenter is requested to be at her/his poster during the presentation time.
- Abstracts can only be submitted online via the abstract submission form. Abstracts sent by post or email will not be accepted. No exceptions will be made.
- The content of the abstract must be related to one of the topics listed below.
- To ensure smooth scoring of papers, the topic of your work must be selected during the submission process.
- For standardization, the acceptable length of the abstract is a maximum of 500 words.
- After submission of the (author) data it is not possible to make any online changes (through the system). Editing is possible until April 1, 2018, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The abstract should be structured into the following sections:
o A title which clearly indicates the nature of the investigation
o Figures may be submitted with a maximum file size is 10 MB with a resolution of 300 dpi.
Figures are allowed in the following formats: PNG, GIF, JPG.
- Please ensure your abstract does not contain spelling, grammar, or scientific mistakes, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted. Linguistic accuracy is your responsibility. No proof reading will be done.
- The presenting author of the abstract must be registered for the meeting.